You are solely responsible for all service, telephony, data charges and/or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the Services, as well as for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use. If You elect to access or use Our Services that involve payment of a fee, then You agree to pay, and will be responsible for payment of that fee and all taxes associated with such access or use. If your payment method fails or your Account is past due, then we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. This may include charging other payment methods on file with us and/or retaining collection agencies and legal counsel. We may also block your access to any of The Services pending resolution of any amounts due by You to Qatar General Company. All of your use, access and other activities relating to The Services must be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitations, laws relating to copyright and other intellectual property use, and to privacy and personal identity. Further, access to Our Services from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from Jordan or the country in which you reside. You must agree to abide by all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- Training programs fees will be billed on the spot before starting the program. You will be billed to your Payment Method.
- Payment Methods. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method.
- Changes to the Price and Service Plans. We may change our service plans and the price of our service from time to time.
4. Passwords & Account Access
The member who created the Qatar General Company account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) has access and control over the Qatar General Company account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account, the Account Owner should not reveal the password nor the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card, or their email address if they use PayPal) associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the Qatar General Company website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Qatar General Company or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
5. information about the company
Qatar General Company is a Jordanian Registered Company and is located at Queen Rania St. – Building No.4 – Amman – Jordan
6. Subscriber Warranties, Rights, Representations, Restrictions, And Obligations
Subscriber promises, acknowledges, and agrees that:
- Access privileges may not be transferred to any third-parties;
- It will not access, store, distribute or transmit any Viruses;
- It will comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to use of the Services;
- It will not rent, lease, sublicense, re-sell, distribute, transfer, copy or modify the Services or any component thereof;
- It will not translate, decompile, or create or attempt to create, by reverse engineering or otherwise, the source code from the object code made available hereunder;
- It will not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit the Services or any portion thereof;
- It will not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website or contained in the Services;
- It is solely responsible for acquiring, installing, operating and maintaining the hardware and software environment, network connections, and telecommunication links, necessary to access and use the Services;
- It will not use the Services in any manner, or in connection with any content, data, hardware, software or other materials that infringes upon or violates any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property right of any third party, or that constitutes a defamation, libel, invasion of privacy, or violation of any right of publicity or other third party right, or that is threatening, harassing or malicious.
7. availability of website
Subscriber recognizes that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays during the download of information from the Website and accordingly, it shall not hold the Company liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use. Subscriber further acknowledges and accepts that the Website will not be available on a continual twenty-four-hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by the Company’s upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the Website.
8. third party links or information
This Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by or related to Company. Company is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such third-party websites, and does not investigate, monitor, or check these websites for accuracy or completeness. The inclusion of any linked website on this Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Company. A Subscriber that leaves this Website to access these third-party sites does so at its own risk.
9. disclaimers of statements/warranties
Subscriber’s use of the services or items obtained through the services is at its own risk. The services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any statements or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither company nor any person associated with company makes any statement, warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the services. Without limiting the foregoing, neither company nor anyone associated with company promises that the services or items obtained through the services or any portion thereof, will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the services or the website or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the services or items obtained through the services will otherwise meet subscriber’s needs or expectations. Company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose. The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. No verbal or written representations, information or advice given by company or its authorized representative shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty.
Subscriber agrees to compensate and defend fully Company, its officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, from and against any damages, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any third-party claim, action or demand arising out of any breach by Subscriber of any representation, warranty, covenant, obligation or duty of Subscriber under this Agreement.
16. complete understanding
May 5th 2019